Date: 9.01.2005, Version 2.0
- Karnaugh Map control improved
- Complete user interface redesign for WinXP
- Report template became XSL powered
- Ability to print Karnaugh Map
- Ability to copy Karnaugh Map as bitmap image
- Truth Table can be loaded from tab delimited file, prepeared with MS Excel,
Don't care values can be specified as function values from now on (Thanks to Dylan Verinder)
- Many small changes and improvements
Date: 5.15.2004, Version 1.5.1
- Export K-map to Sets representation bug fixed.
- Tab order at variable names was corrected
- 2 input XOR/XNOR reduction added
(Many thanks to Timothy J. Dell from IBM Server Development)
Date: 2.10.2004, Version 1.5
- Advanced minimizer tool removed, this feature moved to Pro version.
- User interface improved.
- Support for Windows XP themes.
- AboutBox ReDesigned.
- Size of installation package was reduced in about two times
Date: 3.30.2003, Version 1.4
- Plugins support was added
- Button "Convert to full Truth Table" added - convert
boolean formula to Thruth Table
- Fixed bug with A*B*|B like terms this should simplify to 0,
since B*|B = 0 and A*0 = 0. many thanks to Thomas Renbarger.
Date: 12.1.2002, Version 1.3
- Several Bugs fixed
- Some small features was added
- Columns Hex and Dec in Truth table
- Show decimal address of each cell on K-Map
- Syntax highlight for VHDL/Verilog
- Convert boolean formula to Verilog HDL code
Compatible with Active-HDL 5.2 by Aldec inc. http://www.aldec.com
Date: 8.6.2002, Version 1.2
- New Help System
based on compiled HTML code.
- Schematic creation tool
- Convert boolean formula to NAND or AND/OR schematic
+ Support European and USA gate systems.
- Print or save as picture created schematic
- Advanced Minimization Tool
- New minimization algorithm added
Allow handle from 4 up to 23 variables
- Convert boolean formula to VHDL code
- Full translation of the program interface
- Tips on startup
Date: 4.5.2002, Version 1.1
- Truth Table support 8 variables
- Report creation tool
- Several Bugs fixed
Date: 2.10.2002, Version 1.0