Boolean Algebra assistant program is an interactive
program extremely easy to use.
A must-have tool for the freshmen electrical engineering student.
The program is intended for the developers of small
digital devices and radioamateurs, also for those who is familiar
with Boolean algebra, mostly for electrical engineering students.
Karnaugh Minimizer program is designed to
facilitate minimization of Boolean
function by a method of Karnaugh maps. The program has the
simple and convenient interface, evident image of received
of minimization. The program draws the so-called largest circle
and displays the prime implicant solution.
- Shows output in either SOP(DNF) or POS(CNF) format;
- Will find and eliminate redundant terms;
- Will handle "don't care" conditions;
- Formula => Schematic tool convert boolean formula to
NAND or AND/OR schematic.
Supported European and USA gate systems;
- (*) Quine Mc Cluskey minimization tool allow you
to handle 9-23 variables.
- (*) Convert boolean formula to VHDL or Verilog code;
- Expression-to-map tracking - Allows you to click
on a term in a given expression and see it highlighted on the map;
- Draws 2 - 8 variable Karnaugh Maps;
- Simplifies expressions that you enter;
- Fill map in several ways Truth table, Sets, Boolean
- Multi lingual user interface;
- You can add your native language to the program;
- Handles custom named variables;
- Export Map to HTML table to easier creation of synthesis
- Automated creation of reports after analysis.
Note: (*) - Feature available in Pro version only.