Karnaugh Minimizer is a tool for developers
of small digital devices and radio amateurs, also for those
who is familiar with Boolean algebra and Karnaugh Map optimization method, best suits for electrical
engineering students. Read more >>
- Draws 2 - 8 variable Karnaugh Maps
- Quine Mc Cluskey minimization tool allow you
to handle 9-23 variables.
- Convert boolean formula to VHDL or Verilog code;
- Expression-to-map tracking - Allows you to click
on a term in a given expression and see it highlighted on the map;
- Simplifies boolean expressions that you enter.
- Multi lingual user interface.
- And many more useful features >>